Whether you’re an individual, community group, corporate or school there are thousands of ways to raise funds – you’re only limited by your imagination. Below is a list of ideas, however feel free to add your own spin or suggest something new.
A Film Night | No Evidence of Disease
No Evidence of Disease (N.E.D.) is a multi-award winning documentary feature film about an amazing rock band whose six members also happen to be gynaecological oncologists.
It is a wonderful and entertaining story of their journey, touring the USA and inspiring women and men to make a stand about gynaecological cancers.
If you are interested in showing No Evidence of Disease
in your town or city to raise funds for ANZGOG and your organisation and raise awareness about gynaecological cancers please contact Julijana Trifunovic at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call on (02) 98071 4887.
– Hold a sausage sizzle, bake-off, morning or afternoon tea
, sell yummy treats in your office, or even get the family together for a picnic and everyone donates a gold coin.
– Go on an individual walk or travel with a bunch of friends or colleagues and ask for donations to help you reach your destination.Music musters
- So you’re a budding musician or band? Hold a concert or organise a talent quest and challenge your friends. Or there’s always a karaoke competition...
– Black tie events or gala dinners are excellent ways to raise funds – particularly those that feature seasoned keynote speakers and auctions. Or what about a cocktail party to kick-start a night?
Brain teasers – Trivia nights are easy to organise and lots of fun – you could theme the night and the questions. Or have a play-off of your favourite board game or sport with a group of friends who all donate to participate.
Dress-ups – Wear something a little left-of-field for a day (or a week!), change your hairstyle or splash-out in brightly coloured make-up for gold-coin donations. Have a mufti day at work or a fancy dress competition.
– Spring clean your home and hold a garage sale.
WE HELP YO
U fundraise by providing ANZGOG promotional material, guest speakers and other support. To get started, download and read the ANZGOG Fundraising Guidelines.
Contribute to ANZGOG and help improve the lives of women with gynaecological cancers.
ORGANISE YOUR OWN EVENT
Please fill out our Fundraising Expressions of Interest Form
if you are interested in holding a fundraising event for ANZGOG. After approving your application, we will then provide you with the necessary fundraising authority for your event or activity. You can also choose to direct funds raised towards a specific gynaecological cancer type or fund such as our New Research Fund
CONTACT US ABOUT FUNDRAISING FOR ANZGOG
Would you like to chat with someone at ANZGOG about a fundraising idea, or get answers to your questions?
Back to top