Workplace Giving Programs (payroll giving) are a simple tax-effective way to make regular donations to ANZGOG clinical trials program. Its regular and stable nature enables ANZGOG to budget and develop research programs well into the future.
Every dollar raised via Workplace Giving goes directly to ANZGOG research– no commissions or administration costs are deducted and as the donations are taken from pre-tax income, it’s doubly effective.
'You feel much better about your job when your organisation enables you to do something worthwhile in the community. There’s a sense of pride being involved' - The Australian Charities Fund.
The Australia New Zealand Gynaecological Oncology Group will be pleased to provide presentations at your workplace to encourage your Workplace Giving Program or acknowledge your staff’s philanthropy.
Why does ANZGOG need you help?
Without donations from the public we struggle to achieve our goals. This is because grants we are able to achieve do not cover the full costs of research.
ANZGOG uses the funds raised from donations to cover:
- Establishment and running costs of clinical trials which are struggling for funding.
- Funding of feasibility studies for clinical trials, which are not eligible for grants.
- Expenses (ie. travel costs) for women to participate in trials in Australia and New Zealand.
Workplace giving allows our Corporate Partners to achieve:
- enhanced employee morale and retention through teamwork
- alignment with a brand of international excellence for the betterment of health in the wider community
- positive relationships and perception with the community
- enhanced corporate image
If you would like to discuss the possibilities that would work best for your company, please contact:
Alison Evans | ANZGOG Executive Director
Phone: +61 2 8071 4880