How does ANZGOG Protect Your Privacy?
ANZGOG does not allow the publication of information that may identify individuals, or might potentially identify them.
Purpose of Information Collection:
ANZGOG seeks to encourage support for gynaecological cancer research programs.
ANZGOG collects personal information from ANZGOG supporters, donors, clinical trial staff and other individuals and businesses for the purpose of:
- Facilitating the coordination of national and international gynaecological cancer research trials.
- Providing information about gynaecological cancer research and fundraising activities via newsletters, surveys, specific event brochures.
- Advancing the research into gynaecological cancer by seeking future support of ANZGOG research programs
- External (non-ANZGOG) sites have been included in web pages linked to this site for the convenience of site users, but ANZGOG does not have any responsibility for the privacy practices of third party sites so linked.
What does ANZGOG do with Your Personal Information?
Email addresses and other information provided to this site will only be used for the purpose for which it was submitted.
This information will not be disclosed to any other party without your consent, unless required to do so under warrant by law.
Personal information will be kept in safe custody, sufficient to prevent unauthorized access, and will be properly handled to ensure its safety, integrity and confidentiality.
Please note all personal information that can be provided over the internet can be also provided by mail or fax should you choose to do so.
Your decision, should you chose to not provide personal information over the internet, will not prevent you from having full access to all features on this web site.
What Other Information Maybe Collected?
- Your server address
- The time and date of your visit
- Pages accessed
- Time spent on individual pages and the site overall
- Files you may have downloaded
Visitor logs are used on this ANZGOG internet site for internal statistical purposes only.
No attempt will be made to identify or collect personal information about users.
Privacy Contact Officer
For information regarding matters of privacy, email our Executive Officer, Alison Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org